THIS WEEK'S FEATURED PSYCHIC READERS . . .
Each week we profile 5 professional readers who are registered with the World Psychic Organisation
To defend those independent souls who dare to explore non-physical realities in the face of certain ridicule.
REGISTER AS A PSYCHIC HERE
1. Be licensed to use the "World Psychic Organization" logo in your own marketing.
2. Get our updated guide to the best insurance policies for professional psychics.
3. Be entitled to buy one profile in the "5 featured psychics" at psychic.org at any time.
4. Be on the list of certified psychics when requested by consumers in your local area.
5. Be on our list sent to your local shops, hotlines, cruise ships, TV, radio, papers, mags.
LIMITED REGISTRATIONS AVAILABLE: 5 businesses & 90 individual psychics per country.
- limitations exist to ensure logo marketing proliferation doesn't dilute consumer perception.
- with only 5 featured psychics at psychic.org we cannot service more registrations per year.
- AUSTRALIAN registrations are currently closed, please email us to be notified of any re-opening.
SHOOT US AN EMAIL ABOUT ANYTHING!
of people in a recent Gallup poll said they believe in Extrasensory perception, or ESP.
of people in the UK believe in ghosts, in America 42% of people believe.
of people believe in mediumship whilst astrology is as high as 25% of the population.
of people believe that "other people" have experienced ghostly phenomena.
of Americans polled stated they believe in God. This was down from 82% in 2009.
of Americans told Gallup they believe in haunted houses, and 16% aren't sure.